A Well Spent Friday Night...

My Friday night was spent in celebration of the light at the end of the tunnel of work stress, and some recent strides in my photography. First there was a quality dinner of a Jimmy John's beach club and a New Belgium Sunshine. Then we went to our favorite local tea shop where I could not resist a slice of the Black Forest Cake. A few bites of that and I was full; looking forward to the rest of it left in my fridge! The tea shop was so peaceful and right as we were about to leave, two friends called to invite us out for drinks. Why not? So we headed over to Marisco's, where neither of us had ever been. At first I had no idea why we'd be going to a fancy Italian place for drinks, but the bar was classy and laid back, and we had a great time with this other couple, unwinding after a long week. I've spent Saturday taking photos outside (after I had to work until 3!), and I'm looking forward to some quality couch time and more photography adventures tomorrow...Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. I noticed in the stats I have viewers in Poland, Switzerland, Iran, Argentina, and that you are 57% Mac users...neat stuff! Thanks for following!


4 Responses so far.

  1. Caroline says:

    What a gorgeous blog!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Great shots as always Cara. Guess what! I just picked up my first roll of film in like 15 years. Thanks for the inspiration ;)

  3. ~Cara says:

    Thanks Caroline...
    I'm thrilled to hear that Jonathan...I hope you'll share the results!!

  4. esra says:

    Looks like a wonderful Friday night ... beautiful shots!
    Your blog is awesome so is your website!

Etsy Shop