Kansas City's 1st Annual Food Truck Festival!

...And we were there. My close friend from grade school was in town from New Jersey to visit her sister who lives in KC, and there just happened to be a food truck festival that day! Lucky us! We indulged in all the expected delicacies you see below, plus tamales, sausage, enchiladas, and the like, and then headed over to Kelly's for a few rounds of drinks and some good conversation. The men bought the rounds, little sister bought the jello shots...thanks again for your generosity. Oh, and make sure you say "Albondigas" out loud. Its like the most fun thing to say, ever. 'Al-bone-dee-gahs' i think! That's the fun way anyway! ha!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hah! What a coincidence! I JUST posted about the food truck markets in San Francisco on my blog (I used the preset you gave me for it, btw!). Great series of images here!

  2. Laura says:

    What a great series. Adore your processing and I absolutely LOVE the Albondigas shot. I laughed at the "mis-poured Guiness". Great post Cara!

Etsy Shop