Suki Meet Up!






It has taken me sooo long to post my Suki shots because I've been trying to narrow them down. But alas I'll still end up with two huge posts. It was just such a highlight! Jonathan Fleming's photography
and flickr friendship has been such a big inspiration to me and to meet him and his flickr famed pup was wonderful enough, but then to meet two other awesome Shiba Inu, the dog I plan to have some day, was kind of adorable overload and super special. It was great to watch Jonathan at work, too! You can see his post of this pupventure here...and his very kind mention of me, too!

So Sunday morning at Philz Coffee in Mission Bay, we met up with Suki, Taro, and Zuko (who is Suki's brother!) and their parents. At one point, someone mentioned Taro had a snaggletooth, and he even showed Melissa (see photo below...so cute!) These are just the highlights from the dog park; there will be more from the photo shoot that followed. And working on these photos has created a new preset, which I aptly named "Suki!"

3 Responses so far.

  1. _tar0_ says:

    that last photo makes my humans smile. thanks so much for sharing!!!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Hah! These are all great shots. I'm on the road right now and totally missing Suki, so me and Bridge are smiling big reading this post this morning. Did you use your new preset on all of these? I love the warm glow!

  3. Melly says:

    These are fantastic! I love the last one. Look at those FACES!!

Etsy Shop