thai house, lawrence.

Had lunch (and dinner!) today at The Thai House, here in Lawrence. Despite its sort of depressing location, the decor inside and the food leave nothing to be desired. Before the food came, I played with the light in the room and got a few shots of the quiet, nearly empty restaurant. A. had the Mongolian Beef, and I went with the Ginger Chicken...it was divine, and quite a surprise as I didn't expect it to be THAT good! A fine blend of mostly ginger and a kick of garlic sauced up this excellent serving of peppers, chicken, mushrooms, onions, and another unidentified but delicious vegetable. 

I did a double take at the shakers when I realized they weren't what we're used to seeing, salt and pepper...


2 Responses so far.

  1. Alice says:

    i really enjoy your black and white processing. that atmosphere shot here is great!

  2. ummmm, thai.
    your food shots are always so well done!

Etsy Shop